Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pretty in pink...

This past Sunday I spent some quality crafting time with my youngest grand daughter Zoe. Our chosen project was a tee shirt and matching ball cap, in pink of course! I keep a stash of iron on rhinestones and fabric paints on hand so we can decorate shirts, jeans, hats or purses when the mood strikes. It's a joy to craft with the kids and find I am always amazed at how much I love them and what great little people they are becoming as they get older. Some of my fondest memories from when I was a child were of doing things with my "gram". I want to leave my grand kids the same memory legacy that my beloved grandmother left me. Family is the most important part of our lives, to love and be loved by them is the ultimate gift.



No comments:

Post a Comment