Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ever have one of those days...

when nothing seems to go right in your scraproom.  The cuts don't go right, you drop the little cut that's about the size of a micro dot under the table.  You know those days, we all have them.  I had a digital stamp that I had started to convert to an svg sitting in my to do folder.  I decided today I would finish it up so I could use it in my layout.  It took some work to get it cleaned up the way I wanted it but I really love the finished cut.  Lots of tiny pieces always seem to go better on a day when everything else isn't messing up though, LOL.  I even pulled out my Tim Holtz stamp pads and glimmer mist and did a couple tags.  I had made my own glimmer mist a couple of months ago and this was the first time I used it. It's to pretty even though it doesn't really show in the picture.  So after playing with a little bit of this and a little bit of that in the scraproom most of the day this is the only layout I ended up with. The mess I made is a whole other story, It looks like I should have gotten at least five layouts done.  Click here for the svg for the suitcase.


















4 comments:

  1. I saw your work on the Cricut MB and thought I would check out your blog. Your work is great. I also find scrapping a relaxful event. I totally agree with your take 2 aspirin and do a LO comment. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Dec. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful page....just stunning...love love love it.....Wishing you and yours a Happy Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooohhhh I love this!!! you do such beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete