Sunday, January 31, 2010

Files a little old, a little new...

Well two days and hopefully that darn groundhog will see no sign of his shadow. I am really tired of winter no mater how pretty fresh snow looks. It has been so cold out lately here in Michigan. So its seems I have been doing more making cut files than cutting them the last couple weeks.  I love to sit on on my couch on the cold nights at the end of a long day with my lap top and play.  I really don't know what I ever did before Inkscape, LOL.  When I was saving a couple cuts I found the file for 'Love Opens All doors'.  I had posted the layout on December 28th but didn't share the file because I thought I had mistakenly deleted it. So for anyone who still would like to use it you can find the link Here. The door knob was made from a large gold button I found in my stash


This is a new cut file for a layout in progress so I thought I would share it now for anyone who might like to try it. I have been using silhouettes long before Cricut came out with A Child's Year and Heritage.  Silhouettes have always been one of my favorite cuts. The cut file for all seasons and titles are HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Valentines post on Feb. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing - I'm glad you're back - I've checked everyday 'cause you have such a great blog!
    jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful thank you!
    Juliex

    ReplyDelete