Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Child's Year...

I knew from the moment I saw a hint of this cartridge I would have to have it. Silhouettes have always been a favorite of mine and this cartridge is pure heaven. Provocraft you did good, this will become one of my long standing favorites. It begs you to take out all those wonderful pictures of the kids when they were growing up and weave them into your scrapbook memories. The possibilities for cards, crafts and layouts are endless when you let your imagination and creativity flow. I've already seen many great pieces from other Cricut message board members. Even the fact it's not yet loaded into Design Studio did not dampen my enthusiasm to start making cuts. Believe me that is saying something because I've become spoiled and never make cuts without DS these days and I have five cuts made to set up layouts with already. I would also like to give https://www.scrapbookpal.com kudos for their fantastic prices and speedy delivery. I ordered it late Friday night (the 3rd of July holiday weekend) and it shipped first thing Monday morning for only $49.99 and free shipping. This is the first of my cuts and I used my favorite colors and my adorable grandson on his first birthday. If you are on the fence about this cart take the leap you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment