Friday, April 3, 2009

A Prima Nursery Tale...

Leaving work yesterday I found I still had a couple 50% off coupons calling my name in my purse. Calling rather loudly I might add. Seeing as I pass right by Michael's craft store on my way home I thought I just might be able to quite them a bit by stopping to just look. Well I'm sure all avid scrappers know the outcome to this story. To look is to buy - oh my! I found the most delightful new line they have in. It's called the Nursery Tales Collection by Prima. I love it, when I looked at it I thought of Beatrix Potter. They have the paper stack, flowers, resin emblies and letters etc. I couldn't resist the paper and a couple packages of flowers. I will most likely go back for more flowers and the resin embelies. For anyone who loves vintage nursery tales this is a must. I can't wait to use it!














.












These 2 are flocked paper











No comments:

Post a Comment